المغامرون
المغامرون
المغامرون
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المغامرون

مافيش حاجه حصرى كله عندنا موجود

الرئيسيةالبوابهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

short story

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
manal
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم
manal

انثى عدد المساهمات : 38
تاريخ الميلاد : 29/03/1969
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/09/2009
العمر : 55
البلد كوم النور
العمل/الترفيه : طبيبه

short story Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: short story   short story Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Short story

While growing up I came to recognize I had a good friend called youngdays. He lived with me during all the good years of my life and was the best of friends.
Youngdays was a friend that I always found when I needed help.
He helped me to live a charming life and was there all the time to assist me and give me support; he never failed to give me the proper advice I always needed…
He was there when I loved……….. He was there when I hated.
He was there when I laughed………he was there when I cried
He was there when I failed……….. He was there when I dated …

He shared with me all my happiness and contentment, always trying to bring me more of that happiness. He also shared with me my sadness and sorrow he tried to make me forget all my troubles.
Life was going on and was good to us we were living greatly.
We were enjoying every minute of our life.

As the years passed, something strange started to happen.
An unknown stranger appeared at the far end. An unknown that youngdays and I, could not recognize. We were living our life in full, not caring about anything or anybody to come and interrupt our wonderful life or troubling our crazy way of living.
We did not pay him any attention, and continued to live in full.
But this did not prevent the unknown stranger from approaching us and trying to get closer and closer.
We noticed that everyday that passed he was getting closer.
Youngdays and I were aware of this fact and we tried to ignore it.
But ignoring the fact was not enough; it did not help prevent the unknown stranger from getting closer every day. We tried to evade him; we succeeded sometimes, but failed many others. His shadow was always there behind us... Following us.
One day we could not help it, the unknown stranger came to us, and told us that he wanted to be my friend.

Youngdays and I were not very happy with this fact, but the unknown stranger insisted so hard and made it clear that I cannot escape his friendship anymore.
Youngdays and I had no alternative but to accept the new friend and we thought that maybe we could live all together as happily as we lived during all the years that passed.
But life started to change I noticed that the new friend was trying to make youngdays leave me.
I resisted him as much as I could; I loved my youngdays and was not ready to give him up without a fight.
But the stranger was stronger than both of us he succeeded in making my youngdays ready to leave me...
Youngdays became weak and powerless; he could not resist the stranger anymore.
One day I woke up and found that youngdays was gone...
I was left alone with the new stranger... I asked him what did he want and why did he get rid of my youngdays?????
He looked at me in the eyes and asked me. Don’t you know who I am??
Who are you??? I asked.

I am Olddays!!!!!!! Your new friend.
From now on you must learn how to live with me.
….
Now I am trying ……
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://http:""wwwalmarefa.blogspot.com
mido
مؤسس المنتدى
مؤسس المنتدى
mido

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 192
تاريخ الميلاد : 17/01/1998
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/08/2009
العمر : 26
البلد الدقهليه
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
المزاج : رايق

short story Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: short story   short story Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 02, 2009 1:53 pm

thanks
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mido20010.yoo7.com

short story
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المغامرون  :: المنوع :: القصص والروايات-
انتقل الى: